I'm glad you're here
THINGS I VALUE:
Positivity, authenticity, and vulnerability. I tend to breeze right past the small talk and get deep quick. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "if you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?" is something I'd be more likely to talk about, rather than "how bout this weather." Haha, I love some good conversation over a drink and really getting to know the person I'm in front of.
WHY THE MOON?
OK so the moon is a trendy lil look right now amiright. I almost didn't use it in my branding for this reason. But here's my story with it:
Since I was YOUNG, I've been obsessed with the moon. Think: astronaut career goals, went to space camp, fave movie was Zenon, jumping between living room furniture pretending to be in space, and staring at the stars trying to pick out the constellations. I even told Stephen when we first met that I was planning to go to school to become an astronaut (which is laughable bc I suck at math and apparently that matters). In every new country we visit, I always find myself hypnotized by wonder in tears just laying under the night sky. It's so close to my heart, and in turn, my business— I'll meet you anywhere under the moon to capture your love and help you curate lasting memories.
FAVORITE THING TO PHOTOGRAPH:
I loooove photographing couples who aren't afraid to get a little muddy and weird in a beautiful place that makes me feel small. People that aren't worried about the "perfect" picture, but instead can focus on loving each other, getting lost in the moment, and having fun!
FAVORITE TRAVEL MEMS:
1. Stephen and I learned to surf in Siargao, Philippines as the sun went down and it was one of my favorite moments to date.
2. Seeing the Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon in Iceland for the first time— we watched the sun set and had a worship session.
3. Hiking with elephants in Thailand. (before I was attacked by a monkey hahahah that's a story for another time)
is THE MOST random, and I can get downnnn to some throwback Usher and Drake. I really like Ed Sheeran, Lany, Taylor Swift, Macklemore, early 2000's country, folk and latin music. But my most-played is my worship playlist.
5 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I went to modeling school when I was younger. Let's just say I did not excel 🤣
2. Learning to play the drums is something I've always wanted to do! And I'm terrible at singing, although I sing around the house all the time... usually God Bless America or something of the sort in the loudest opera voice
5 RANDOM FACTS:
3. I played softball, volleyball, and danced throughout school.
4. We lived in a 12' x 30' hut in a bull pasture for a couple years.
5. I grew up on a farm riding four wheelers, riding horses, and picking corn.
OUR FUR BABIES:
Sophie is a shih-tzu / poodle mix and Titus is a lab with a little bit of husky. They would looove to meet you! Cuddle puddles with Stephen and the pups is my favorite way to spend an evening.
3w4 !!! (and I'd love to hear yours)
GUILTY PLEASURE TV SHOWS:
The Office, New Girl, The Bachelor, Impractical Jokers, true crime, and reality TV shows like The Challenge. I love to binge-watch the latest Netflix series!